No. 1 (32) January-March
Rhetoric of dispute
- The rhetoric of dispute and the Carneades Argumentation Framework
Jakub Z. Lichański
- The structure of dispute and the modes of persuasion in definitive election debates
- Non-verbal signs in the dispute: gestures and other speech behaviours as semiotic elements constituting and representing dispute.
- Journalist – a re-creator or the creator of the public argument? The argumentative tactics in press news on politics
- Internet flame wars: determinants and characteristics