No. 3 (26) July-September
Rhetoric and political polemics
Thanks to financing obtained from the “Index Plus” programme organised by the Minister for Science and Higher Education, this edition of the “Forum Artis Rhetoricae” is available in English on the PRS website.
- The Heritage of Ancient Sophists and Modern Culture
- Ancient Tradition as an Argument in the Polemic with the Enemies
of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
- Between Courtesy and Depreciation. The Forms of Address as a Rhetorical Means
in Political Polemical Discourse
Monika Kostro, Krystyna Wróblewska-Pawlak
- We are from another Courtyard – Political Opponents about Each Other
- Homo Seriosus and Homo Rhetoricus in the Political Discourse.
The Argumentative Strategies of Janusz Palikot and his Opponents
- We, They and the Virtual Universes of the TV Political Advertisement
- Challenges of Modern Culture and the Rhetoric. Voice in the Discussion
- Christian Plantin (2011) Les bonnes raisons des émotions.
Principes et méthode pour l’étude du discours émotionné (review)